Our flagship vessel Rescue 100 (R100), was launched in 2005 after being custom designed and built to the groups specifications. The vessel has undergone a range of improvements and refits over her lifetime to stay on top of technological advancements in order to increase performance, efficiency and crew safety. She is now the oldest vessel currently serving in our fleet and the fourth vessel to carry the R100 name. R100 is due for replacement in the 2020/2021 financial year.
- Hull Type: Catamaran
- Construction: Vacuum Resin Infused GRP
- Designer: Mark Ellis Marine Design
- Builder: Westcat Marine
- Launched: 2005
- Length (Moulded): 10m
- Beam: 4m
- Engines: 2x Volvo Penta D6
- Power: 2x 400HP
- Drive: Stern Drives with Duoprops
- Top Speed: 34kts
- Cruise Speed: 22kts
- Endurance: 16hrs
- Fuel Capacity: 1000L
- Electronics: Chartplotters, Autopilot, Radar, HD FLIR Thermal Camera, VHF & 27Mhz Radio Direction Finders, AIS Class B.
- Communications: 2x VHF, 27Mhz, HF, fixed Satellite Phone, Cellular Phone, Onboard 4G & WiFi.